Saturday 3 November 2012

*insert love quote here*

I haven't written in a while and that's not cool, so here it goes;

I met Ginger first when I was about 9 or 10, we both attended Focus Martial Arts and Fitness in Gorey. He had really Ginger hair, he still does.. The first thing that I remember learning about him is that he has the same birthday as I do, February the 24th and i guess from that moment on we were linked, well I thought so.
I went to the Community School and so did he, I guess because it was the closest school for both of us, nothing planned, but on that first day when he turned up in my maths class I vaguely remember saying hello, maybe I didn't.
As the years after that progressed we were something then we weren't then we were and then nothing again, and it was all my doing. He never left, not once.
He's tall, a lot taller than me..5ft 10 or 11, I can never remember. He has lots of freckles and they join up like an army on his arms, an army of freckles and not of people because they're freckles. His hair kinda feels like one of those silver brushes you find under the sink, but I still like it. His eyes are blue but sometimes they look grey and I like that. Sometimes he does this half smile and I think its really cute. I tell him absolutely everything in the world and he knows more about me than I know about myself! He puts on these voices and sings loudly because it makes me laugh, well giggle, it makes me giggle. He's never cross or angry with me, even though he should be like all the time. We could sit there in silence and it would be fine because he's just like that. He never makes it awkward and when he asks if I'm okay its because he proper cares, I think.. Whenever he tells me I'm pretty I always disagree and he doesn't say it again, even though he knows I secretly like it. He never lets me put myself down and knows all my deepest, darkest secrets. He's actually quite funny, I didn't think he was at first. He listens to me fangirl abut Ed Sheeran and Josh Hutcherson and people whose names he'll never remember. When I go off and start singing songs he never stops me. Although he listens to music written by the Devil he'll sit there and embrace Ed Sheeran's music with me. He always has a smile for me, even when I don't return it. He hugs me really tight sometimes and tells me that he loves me, even when he's obviously frustrated.
I don't understand how I was ever able to cope without him, because he's proper to me like no other guy has been before. He doesn't take us too seriously and can have a laugh, and I really like that. I thik he knows I'm writing this but when I send him the link he better pretend to be surprised! Even though we've been together over 3 months I still get butterflies when i wake up in the morning and the light on my Blackberry is orange.
Whenever his name is ever mentioned I break out into a smile and he can't even comprehend how much I adore him even though I tell him all the time.
He brings out the best in me and when I'm with him I'm happy, there's no two ways about it..
He sends me pictures about Harry Potter on facebook because he knows that I love it, he always asks if I want a hug before he gives me one and doesn't expect anything of me, if he does then he's really good at not showing it. He doesn't deserve half the abuse I give him and the boy should be given an award for putting up with me like he does.
But he's proper to me and I really like him.
He's a Ginger and even though he steals children's souls, I really like him. I really like him a lot.

That's about it..
Just your Average Teenage Wizard xo

1 comment:

  1. This is the sweetest thing I've ever read. ;w;
    YOU AND THE GINGER FOREVER AND EVER AND EVER BRO.

    ReplyDelete