Friday 9 November 2012

Not knowing what to write but writing anyway..

As I sit in front of the computer in the sitting I can see Jack and his trusty friend Kealin playing Lego Harry Potter on the Xbox, I can see our little dog Ellie as she sits on the side of the sofa and looks out the window. I can see the orange light flashing on my Blackberry and when I look up at the top of the computer screen I can see 4 tabs; Facebook, I have a youtube tab open which is playing the sweet music of the Ginger Jesus into my left ear, my third tab is the Blog I'm writing at this given moment and my fourth tab is my Blogger Dashboard. 
As I switch tabs and look at my Blogger Dashboard it says that I have 433 page veiws. For everyone one who has read about my life as a teenage wizard, thank you. It means so much!
A couple of people said it was a brave move putting the link on Facebook, which I guess it was.. So well done Maeve! But now I realise that I'm not only writing for myself, but that`I'm writing for everyone who looks at my Blog and if I'm honest, its kind of daunting.
The Ed Sheeran song has changed. Its now 'Give Me Love', one of my very favourites ever. 
The dog got an awful fright because my phone vibrated off the wooden trunk thing that the computer is on, he's staring at me with a look of pure evil.
Jack has decided to play Xbox with Kealin instead of our younger cousin Jacob, their friendship has been restored.
My phones vibrates a second time and Buster (the dog) is starting to get really aggravated with me.
The Ed Sheeran song has changed again, its now 'The A Team'.
I think Daddy's dosing in and out of sleep, but his eyes are in a squinty way, so I don't know.
Shout out to Mr.Kidd, my English teacher if he's reading this. He thought it was really good when I told him I was going to start a Blog. 
My music keeps stopping to load, thinking of putting on my itunes instead! I could always plug my earphones into mypod either because I have lots of Ed Sheeran on mypod.
The boys are starting to laugh really loud, its beginning to do my head in.
Changed Ed Sheeran song again.
Daddy talked to Mr.Kidd for a while after the awards last night, they both seemed really enthusiastic of my future in the English language and then two litres of Rock-Shandy were bought, it was a really good night!
Well done to everyone last night who got an award, or two, or three.. Or in the case of Áine and Muckers; 8? I think it was 8.. Apples, if you're reading this I'm so proud of you.
Tried to find the little place in the computer that I could but the memory card in the camera in, couldn't find it.
Kept searching.
Changed Ed Sheeran song.
Searched some more for the memory card place.
Gave up!
Changed Ed Sheeran song once more.
Reloaded my Facebook home page. 
Thinking about all the essay's I have to have in for English soon and slowly losing the will to live..
Listening to Jack as he explains to Kealin that Peter Pettigrew was actually a man and not just a rat, Kealin has given him the name of 'Ratman'.
Still looking for inspiration on what to write.
Realising that I've written a Blog.

I'm going to log off and see do ideas come to me when I least expect them.
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Teenage Wizard xo

No comments:

Post a Comment