Wednesday 7 November 2012

Obama the Llama

I'm sure we are all fresh with the news that Obama has been elected, well done Obama!!
I'm not too sure abut this plan to change the world but from what I know he has one, its probably very big and maybe very good.. But I haven't looked too much into it.
But I have decided to make a difference in this big bad place we call Earth, I'm not very sure how yet but as soon as I find out I will tell all you lovely people who read my blog.

If I was in charge of the place we all call home I'd probably have a few quirks.. Oh yes!
First off, on Wednesday's, we'd wear pink (if you don't get that because you haven't watched Mean Girls, I'm not going to lie, I'm really properly judging you.).
There would never be any religion pushed on anyone, because people should believe what they want to believe.
Nobody would be discriminated for their musical interests, except the people who listen to songs sung by Tulisa, that would be completely an utterly illegal and the punishment for crimes such as this would result in the constant noise of the ..song.. in your ear t all times until death.
If you were black, you were black and if you were white? Well you were white.
People could wear face paint any time they wanted and it would be accepted, why? Because its art and I don't care what anyone says, face paints are the best in the world.
People would write letters to eachother, they would still text of course, but important things would be written. Because for me, it means so much when someone writes, its like for the duration they were writing the letter with pen and paper you were on their mind.
MEN COULD MARRY MEN AND WOMEN COULD MARRY WOMEN!! Sorry, I had to get that off my chest..
People just wouldn't get spots on their face and that would be a natural thing.
Hair wouldn't grow on legs so that they'd always be really smooth.
It would be compulsory to read Harry Potter and Defence Against The Dark  Arts would be a class.
Boys would have long hair and it would be great. Girls would have brilliant coloured hair and it would be great.
People would wear shirts buttoned to the top and shorts and jumpers with Owls on them.
You could eat anything you wanted and not be fat, because that's like a dream come true<3.
Your hair would grow really fast.
There would be a special tap in my bedroom where peach flavoured water would come out when I turned it.
Every day somebody different would tell you that you were beautiful, even if you weren't.
All our greetings would be hugs and you'd live beside your best friends.
All the boys ever in the world would play the guitar just because guitars are really beautiful instruments.
Nobody would ever feel like they were alone, like they had nobody to go to, because there is nothing worse in life then felling like you have no one to turn to,
There would be no war, or fighting. There would be no conflict.. But most important; there would be no pain.

If I were to names all the things I'd change about the world it would take time but you know, in the end I suppose it might be worth it.
I'll stop blabbering on now, thank you for reading!
Just Your Average Teenage Wizard xo

No comments:

Post a Comment