Monday 29 October 2012

Meow like a cat

I decided to write another blog this morning. I like the idea of people reading my blog and knowing little things about me, because I think that if I were to tell someone on a one on one basis it wouldn't have the same affect! To all the people that read the blog I posted last night, thank you from the bottom of my fist sized heart. The thought that you all got a laugh from it or even read it makes me so happy, you all have no idea how much it means to me.

I'm 5ft 4 and a half inches, so that means I'm an inch smaller than Daniel Radcliffe, who is going to play me in the movie I'm making loosely based around my life. My hair was dark brown, but then I dyed it ginger so that I could be the 8th Weasley child.. I then dyed it back brown, but a lighter brown than it was originally! I got an A in English in my junior cert and my English teacher was shocked because she told my Dad I'd never amount to more than a C, I showed her! I have a younger brother and two older step sisters (but they're not really step sisters because our parents aren't married..). We have two dogs, Buster and Ellie and we have ponies too, they're adorable. I bite my nails when I'm bored, cold, tired, anxious, lonely or scared and i can't sleep with the lights on. I have Sean the Sheep curtains in my room and I still sleep with a teddy bear, her name is Katie Kitten. I like listening to Ed Sheeran more than I like listening to anythig in the world and i have serious problems with myself.. I believe we live again. I think that everything happens for a reason and that one day everything works out.

That's it for now,
Your friendly neighbourhood Teenage Wizard xo

No comments:

Post a Comment