Thursday 24 January 2013

k bye

I'm flicking through my list of blogs because I'm fabulous, we already knew that though. Alot of my blog post are actually drafts, its probably because I have no determination to do anything that doesn't involve something amazing at the end. What amazing thing does writing involve? Today I came home from school early, it was because I've been feeling worn out and under the weather recently. It happens to alot of people at the kinda time in January so I'm not too worried. I think I'm bagpacking tomorrow but its during Japanese and with Cáitlín so I'm pretty excited about it.
It's still before 9, but it feels so much later.. I think I'll sleep tonight which is really great because I'm finding it hard to sleep. Maybe its not that I'm finding it hard to sleep at all, only waking. Waking up is reasonably hard but I think thats because I'm a teenager and its dark when I wake up.
I've been listening to the song Falling Slowly on loop for the last half hour and the urge to cry is becoming much greater every time. I think that mypod should just be full of songs that make me feel both really happy and sad all at the same time, because those kind of songs are so gorgeous in my opinion, because they're so proper. When you listen to them you think "Somebody must have really felt something towards another huan being to write a song like this. To be able to make people who have never spoken to the writer feel in a way that only happens so rarely." Its really beautiful.

But anyway yes, it's my birthday this day next month! Well, it is the day of my birth which I share with Tom Doyle and Steve Jobs, but more so Tom Doyle because we're the same age. While talking to Marie in woodwork today I tried to persuade her once more to rent out the hall in Ferns for her birthday, because it would be amazing banter and you get two bouncy castles thrown in. What more could you want honestly? I know John-ster the Monster Kehoe-ster the Toaster and I would find this situation extremely entertaining.
As for my birthday I dont not have a clue.. But any ideas would be very much appreciated and maybe taken on board.
Oh and Jen, if you're reading this; Stay Proud(y)

All my love guys,
Just your Average Teenage Wizard xo

No comments:

Post a Comment