Wednesday 2 January 2013

poo

I asked Ciara what I should write about and she gave me the suggestion to write about all the Justin Bieber posters that I've found all over the bedroom wall that the door is on. I found these posters in my room as I went to get mypod charger for Dad. Whereas beforehand the wall looks naked and unloved it now looks happy and comforted, almost as if for a long time the wall had depression and nobody knew and then all of a sudden someone looked right at the wall and asked if it was proper alright, the wall replies saying no and sits down and cries for a long time but it has someone there to listen.. After this the wall decides that he's (the wall is now a boy) not alone and thinks to himself that there will always be reason to live, so the wall lives. The wall clothed itself in beautiful posters of famous boys and calenders to remind the girls who inabite the room that there will always be a tomorrow and there will always be a day after that.
I'm drinking from a Butter Beer mug at the moment because I'm a wizard an its real for me and all this kinda jazz, I dont think normal wizards have laptops but I dont mind, because lets face it guys, I'm a groovey wizard. I reckon my Hogwarts letter is well lost, I dont think the wizarding world would be able to deal with me though, so I'm gonna embrace my none magical traits and write instead.
You probably all know this already, but I'm going to write about loosely based around my life! If you care enough to read the blog you'll probably be featured in it, exact Ginger, if you're reading this and you tell me you've read it I'll well write you your own book, I promise. The book will be called something like 'Maeve is greatly holy!' and on the back there will be no blurb, written in small letters will be the words 'Thats why the book is so big, its so full of secrets.'. The book will probably consist of the adventures of my life, I'll stick an embarrassing picture or two in it aswell, this picture will more than likely contain Iseabail.

I guess thats it for now,
Just your average Teenage Wizard xo

No comments:

Post a Comment