Thursday 31 October 2013

"aw cool can I read it later?"

I want to apologize, maybe not to the rest of you, although I'm sure me writing again will fill that gap in every single one of your hearts, especially my Godfathers; because all he does in my opinion is listen to jazz music. Bless your soul Des, I love you loads! But yes, I wanted to apologize, to myself really. Believe it or not I've missed writing, I've missed the thought of humans wanting to write too. But I'm back.
While this blog post is purely an act of procrastinating and waiting for Thomas Doyle to arrive in the library, I think that since I'm alone and at peace with my thoughts now is a better time than any.
It was about this time last year that I decided to record my life because as I said 'its far too interesting not to write down.' and truth be told, a lot has happened in the last 365 days. For starters I've been to Nandos, and Italy, and the West End! Unfortunately I'm down a Grandparent but its okay, because he lived for a very long time and did very many beautiful things and really what more could you want in life? I've met several members of my family for the first time, I've probably eaten my body weight x3 in milka daim bars.
I've also read a very many books; books about people who fall in love and books about people who die. Books about people who fall in love and then die and books about people who fall in love with people who die. Mighty exciting.

So once again I will start off small, because I wouldn't expect anyone to want to read a heap of words from me when everyone knows there's a massive 'Maeve hasn't written in about 11 months' elephant in the room.
I wont finish with something cheesy and horrible because I'm not a fluffy and inspirational, I'm just fluffy!

But I will leave you with this, it is my reward to you for being such a cool cucumber for reading my latest blog post.. For the first three weeks of my life I didn't have a name, so my Mum and Dad called me 'Cheese'. I am now giving you full permission to call me Cheese also, I think its kind of quirky..*smirk*

That is all from me then!
Carry on with your lives,
Your Friendly Neighbourhood Teenage Wizard xo

No comments:

Post a Comment