Friday 1 November 2013

fab fab fab

Ehm, I guess once again I'm procrastinating. I received 43 page views yesterday which is actually the best thing ever. I'm going to hope to god that it wasn't Tom refreshing the page over and over again but regardless I'm not going to complain.
Jen and I had a divine burst of inspiration out of nowhere in particular to make a vlog, but I don't think we're going to embarrass ourselves in such a way as to never regain our dignity. I put my hands up to anyone that does vlog, you must be really comfortable in your own skin, really okay with yourself to do it. Well done you!
So, as I'm sitting here, in the library, in Gorey, with my dear Jenten (who I'm secretly hoping will bring me home for dinner).

News update: I'm going back to Jen's house this evening, woo woo woo.
We went on an adventure around town  and we're back up in the library now. Jen keeps talking to me about turtles, I don't mind, I like her company.
I've had an epiphany, for my 17th birthday, everyone that attends will have to wear fairy wings. I'm not even joking, its gonna be amazing! I think mine will have to be purple, because my Doc Martins are purple and the Creepers I am getting for Christmas will be purple (thanks Siobhan, love you) and my life is kind of purple. Not like a lilac purple, but a proper purple, the kind of purple that makes you feel not safe, but on edge, like excited!
I do like the times I spend with Jenten, she writes letters to me. My favourite thing is when people write me letters, because you know that thy are written to you, nobody else.. And the thing I love is that they spend all this time with only you on their mind. Am I making any sense? Probably not. How and ever, I do like letters a lot, I like when I receive them so yeah, don't be shy!

I'll see you all soon.
All my love,
Just Your Average Teenage Wizard xo

No comments:

Post a Comment