Tuesday 25 December 2012

because christmas

I sit here on the green chair beside the television, we've all opened our presents and the excitement has calmed down. Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory although we're often interrupted by Siobhan, shouting and squealing all about her Tablet and how fab it is.
This year people were very good to me! I've been given a laptop, the gift of writing. I think its partly because I kept complaining and hinting that I couldn't sit at the huge computer in the corner of the sitting room and like my imagination run wild at the same time.
I hardly slept at all last night, I looked at the clock on mypod every 40 minutes or so. I properly couldn't sleep. My sisters graced me with all the Harry Potter movies, every single one. The parents are going to grow to hate me and my quoting ways, I'd hate to have a Harry Potter freak for a child like they have.
Myself and Ciara got Jack a hamper from Sweet Moments, for those of you who don't know Sweet Moments.. Well.. You're missing out big time. But yes, myself and Ciara are now eating the blue bonbons from the Hamper, Jack knows though so that makes it okay.
Last Sunday we went to my godparents, Ann and Des. They held a get together or friends and things and fair play to them both, it was mad fun. I met a good many new people there who told me that they'd read my blog, the little voice in my head was abit like 'sorry, have you nothing you need to be doing with your life..'. Obviously they don't.. I met a woman as into Harry Potter as I am, we exchanged stories of our love for the boy with the wand and she told me all about The Making of Harry Potter in Florida, ngl I cried. I came home with a proper Butterbear goblet and Harry Potter Cluedo, which Sarah went on to win that evening.
I haven't told you all about The Making of Harry Potter! I bet you cant wait to here me blab on. I'm gonna be completely honest, it was one of the best days of my life, if not the proper best. It was that knowing that nearly everyone else that was there felt the exact same. The knowing that some of the sets and places I love most in the world where there and it was real, 'its real for us.'. But yes, it was magic The only way I can describe it, magic. The last thing I'm going to say about the tour; Hogwarts itself, actually Hogwarts. It was absolutely gorgeous. I wont spoil it for everyone else!

So yeah, I guess I'm writing again. Whoo!
Wishing you all a Merry Christmas.
Just your Average Teenage Wizard xo

No comments:

Post a Comment